Wednesday, July 28, 2010

San Diego Comic Con 2010!!!

my new book released at Comic Con, Limited Edition of 300, all signed & numbered.
 Now available in selected book shops (Pulp's comic shop in France, Iguana books in Oregon, Soap Plant/Wacko in Hollywood, Melt Down Comics on Sunset Blvd, Comic Factory in Pasadena) for $25 (or order directly from me for $20 plus shipping, email order to: dshinya@gmail.com)

right cover of BREAK THE ICE

left cover of BREAK THE ICE
I'm excited that they promoted the new Marvel comic series of X-23 at the con, this button has my x-23 character on it~ <3

4 comments:

alfredo acho said...

Buen trabajo, espero trabajar tambien como tù la acuarela exitos desde perù!!!!

Dionysis Douliakas said...

I love the simplicity but yet expressiveness in these paintings, especially because they're in watercolor!

Studio of Modé said...

what kind of paper do you use to paint?

broken said...

Just checking out your blog. I love your book. I bought you last one at A.P.E.